Lying Season

Lying Season - Karina Halle Well...well...Miss Palamino, we meet again! Poor Perry, she must curse the day that she was introduced to Dex. Who knew she'd fall head over heels for a Libra! I don't know when Dex was actually born (he is a fictional character, after all), but I'm convinced this man must be one. What other reason could he possibly have for staying in a long-term relationship with that she-devil, Jenn? Blame it on the stars...that's my rational. Jenn makes the perfect villain, the girl we can all relate to hate. As for Dex, his weakness makes this bad boy vulnerable. The fourth book in the series hones in more on the bizarre love triangle than ghost hunting, but there is a twist, some new kids on the block are screwing the Scooby-duo up. Set in Seattle, Perry and Dex explore an asylum, which is still for the most part, caring for patients. However, the mystery remains veiled and what's locked behind those doors and the question of where are the staff members goes unanswered. Who has time to figure it out with all the drama going on?! This fear inspiring, soul-sucking hell ride will have you flipping the pages like a mad clown lady with her hair on fire! And oh yeah, the ghostly parts are pretty good too! I adore this series and can't get enough of the Experiment in Terror. I hope Karina Halle can keep rolling out the goods because this junkie needs her crack! If you haven't already, start at the beginning with Darkhouse (book 1), but make sure you have time, because you won't want to put it down and you'll be frantic to start the next book in the Experiment of Terror series!