On Demon Wings: Experiment in Terror #5

On Demon Wings - Karina Halle The Experiment in Terror series is emerging into a truly spooky tale. On Demon Wings is by far the most frightening of the series because the terror hits close to home -- literally in Perry's room. Delving into topics of possession and haunts, Perry faces her most terrifying situation yet. Although ETS maintains the humorous snark we've all grown to adore, this book lends toward the more serious side of events. Let's face it, nothing funny about scary beings under the bed or your family thinking you are mental! This feels like a transitional book not only for Perry, but in the maturing of events, life and all the grown up reality we eventually must face. As far as Dex goes, well, he's around, but in this installment it's more about Perry and the Palomino family coming to terms with the paranormal. We all know Perry needs to focus on herself now, but don't be surprised if it's just to charge her batteries because I know there is more to come. Whenever anyone asks me what is my new favorite series to read, I always refer to The Experiment in Terror by independent author, Karina Halle. If you haven't read her and you like YA paranormal reads, I highly recommend downloading Dark House, book #1, which is offered free at Amazon. Be prepared, you'll likely get hooked and join our fangirl cult club!